Business Continuity Services
Today businesses are more competitive and mandatory regulations increases multilayer’s. Compliances such as HIPAA, BASEL II, and SOX are recommended and emphasized as a global phenomenon and businesses in no country can afford to overlook these mandates.
For all of this, one must ensure that businesses make their products and services available as and when they are mandated to save and only Force Majeure. For this they need to anticipate risk and decide whether to avoid it, mitigate it or accept it.
Business Continuity is today a scientific phenomenon and has evolved as a major component of business strategy and the biz community has accepted it. Our BC Services provide cost effective solutions supporting client needs across industries with value driven operations that are aligned to client’s goals.
Our services span the following industries:
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Media, Publishing and Entertainment
- Hi-Tech and Manufacturing
- Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Travel, Transportation and Logistics
It does not include backed up copies of data and information from the original location of the organization, nor does it include hardware already set up. The lack of hardware contributes to the effective start-up costs of the cold site, but requires additional time, following the disaster to have the operation running at a capacity close to that prior to the disaster.
A hot site is a duplicate of the original site of the organization, with full computer systems as well as near-complete backups of user data. Real time synchronization between the two sites may be used to completely mirror the data environment of the original site using wide area network links and specialized software.
The hardware and connectivity are already established, though on a smaller scale than the original production site. Real time synchronization between the two sites can be used to completely mirror the data environment of the original site using WAN.
Why outsource to ITSource BCP?
- Effective Cost.
- Undisruptive productivity & revenue for your business.
- Best practice framework to minimize disruption during unexpected events.
- Plug & Play benefit.
- Assured service continuity.
- Enhanced Customer satisfaction.
- Follow a strict process methodology & custom solutions for every requirement.
- Maintain continuity of operations and service delivery.
- Building continuity to build customer confidence.
- Increase the confidence of the customers over the organization’s capability and thus being more competent, when others fail to deliver.
- Helping to build confidence within the organization / business.
- Business continuity is potentially lifesaving.
- Business continuity provides competitive advantage and also provides certain mandatory compliance benefits.
- Mitigates business risks and financial exposures.
- Preserves brand value and company reputation ensuring supply chain security and order fulfillment.
- Enhances health and safety.
- Business continuity helps the organization / business to be more resilient.